The 15' Mauna Kea is here for the summer.
Paddle. Surf. Relax with you and 7 of your friends.
The Mauna Kea SUP board is made for fun, but also includes heavy-duty, military-grade, double-wall PVC material. Inside each board, thousands of high-tech fiber ‘cilia’ anchor the deck to bottom, allowing for superior rigidity, and a rocker on the bow and stern.
(click Product Details for more cool info on why you need this board)
Board weight: 66 lbs
- Once inflated, 3 kids (ages 7, 8 and 9) can carry it; or 2 average adults
Board dimensions: 15 feet long, 4'6" wide and 6" thick.
- 14 handles - 2 down the center, 2 just above the deck pad, and 10 all around the edges
- 2 valves
- 2 pumps
- 1 removable center fin
- 4 permanent smaller fins (skegs)
- Large deck pad with our XTERRA logo'd X
- 8 d-rings + bungee cord on the front for holding all your gear.
- Designed for 2 to 8 people. Ideal is 4 adults and 4 kids.
- Carrying case
One person can paddle while another three relax. Or 2 can paddle while 8 kids play games. Endless fun.
This board does not have a d-ring on the bow because we don't want you to be tempted to tow this board.
- Weight = 34 kg / 75 lbs
- Dimensions = 158 x 50 x 32 cm