Our 10' Cloud (White) inflatable SUP Package is our lightest paddleboard. Ideal for all rides of all levels, the weight capacity is 200 lbs.
Your 10' White SUP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. 10' long, 6" thick, 30" wide Inflatable Board (weighs only 16.5 lbs)
2. Rigid Drop-stitch & Single-Sided reinforcement
3. Comfortable Deck pad and handle
4. Bungee Deck Rigging, with 4 d-rings including bungee cords on the bow to hold gear
5. D rings for tying off board on bow and stern
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge
7. Three-piece travel Paddle
8. Large removable Center Fin
9. Twin Outer Fins
10. Repair Kit
11. Heavy Duty Mesh Backpack
12. Ten foot Coiled Leash
Weight Capacity: 200lbs
The 10' White Cloud board is a lighter board because of the single-layer construction on the top and bottom, and double-layer on the side.
Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year warranty from the day you receive it. So, you can test it out on the water to make sure you'll love it, which we're sure you will.
[click the LEARN MORE tab for more detail on each of these items]
1. 10' long, 6" thick, 30" wide; 16.5 lbs - These dimensions are ideal for an all-around SUP board that is stable, won't sag, and will let you cruise on the water. With 6" thickness, you will ride balanced and high on the water. (weight capacity: 200 pounds). Your board itself only weighs 16.5 lbs.
2. The most technologically advanced rigid dropstitch & double-sided reinforcement - We use an extremely rigid high-density dropstitch material so your board won't warp. The top, bottom and sides of your board are reinforced with military/industrial-grade material.
3. Deck pad - Built for comfort. SUPing is a workout, and having a better pad is ideal. We've used surfing-quality EVA foam, which provides more comfort and grip.
4. Bungee Deck Rigging & Four D-rings - We provide four industrial strength plastic D-rings that won't break or rust. They are connected with bungee cords to secure gear or your life jacket.
5. Two D-rings - one on the bow/front and one on the rear/stern for tying off to docks.
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge - your board can be pumped up to 12-14 psi (an optimal amount) using an industry-best, high-pressure, double-action pump with an integrated pressure gauge. Inflation time: 5 minutes
7. Travel Paddle - 3-piece sturdy aluminum. This lightweight paddle is designed for ease of transport. The tear-drop shape enables immediate power in the catch.
8. Three Fins - Removable 6 inch center fin, and two smaller side fins which assist with tracking and shallow water SUPing. Fins are designed to release under impact to reduce damage to the board.
9. Repair kit - Our kit is standard, including glue, patches and a valve wrench.
10. Bonus Item | 10' Long SUP Leash (Reg. $29) - Features a maximum strength urethane cord, precision molded fittings with double swivels, and a soft padded ankle cuff.
EVERYTHING you need to get out and paddle anywhere on the Earth. Remember, you've got a 30-day money-back guarantee. Unpack, inflate, enjoy.
Please allow 5 business days for orders to be processed.
INDUSTRY LEADING PADDLE BOARD DESIGN - Xterra's inflatable paddle boards offer years of adventure and fun on the water. The board's durable design performs in all conditions. It's the perfect board for both beginner and veteran riders and it's balanced, rigid 6" thick base makes it easy to control and maneuver. An adjustable paddle allows riders to change the paddles length to match their height. The board weighs 17 pounds when inflated and supports riders up to 200 pounds.
UNMATCHED MILITARY GRADE DURABILITY & QUALITY - This stand up paddle board gives you the durability of a hard body paddle board with the convenience of an inflatable board. Military grade drop stitch material covers the top, bottom and sides of the SUP. The entire body of the stand up paddle board is double reinforced so that the board won't warp or lose shape over time. This focus on quality creates a board that does not ding or dent. Not even the weight of a car can damage this board.
EASY TO TRANSPORT FOR ENDLESS FUN - Quick inflation and carrying backpack means you can take your Paddle Board anywhere. The easy to use air pump quickly inflates the board in 5 minutes. When deflated the stand up paddle board and additional bundle components fit easily into the backpack. Wherever your adventure takes you enjoy the water on your Xterra Paddle Board.
SUP BUNDLE - Bundle contains board, double-action pump (w/ pressure gauge), adjustable paddle, removable center fin, 10’ coiled leash, D-rings for securing gear, large backpack, repair kit, and GoPro mount. Board Specs (10” x 6” x 30”); only 16.5 lbs.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + INDUSTRY-BEST WARRANTY - Xterra offers a 30-day guarantee that if you are not completely satisfied with your package you can return it to use for a refund. We offer a 1-year warranty against defect in material and workmanship.
This is our first SUP so I can't compare it to others but so far its great. The board seems well-made and it really does come with everything you need. Inflate/deflate are pretty straightforward and it does fit in the included backpack.
I purchased this for my grandson's 19th bithday. He had expressed interest in my inflatable SUP purchased 3 years ago. He loved the gift! We immediately went out and paddled together. I look forward to spending some quality time enjoying the outdoors with him.
I’d never tried paddle boarding before and a friend recommend the Cloud as a great product for a reasonable price. I’ve had it two weeks and have been on the water three times already. Love it!
My order arrived promptly on 7/20. I own the longer cloud and have taken it on multiple river runs and open water paddles since later winter. This was the second xterra that I had ordered in a year. Based on my experience with the first board, I ordered a second as a gift for my daughter’s 13th birthday without hesitation. I gave it to her as an early gift that weekend and we took it for a test paddle, in preparation for her big birthday weekend 8/5. Unfortunately, within 36 hours, the sidewall seam separated and the board gave out. Thankfully, this happened on dry land. I submitted an inquiry through info@ and followed Josh’s instructions to properly submit a warranty claim as soon as we returned home. That was Sunday 7/24- Tuesday 7/26. I had hoped for a quick and easy exchange so that my daughter would have her new board in time for the big birthday paddle weekend. Since our initial interaction, xterra has been completely non-responsive. I have attempted to revive any communication through emails for a status update. I left a voice mail on 8/1. I messaged them through Facebook 8/2 and 8/5. Both messages show as read, with no acknowledgement. I’m disappointed. I thought I had found the brand for us. We have a couple of older NRS boards, and I was looking for a less expensive option to load up the truck with boards for friends and kids. Today is 8/9. Three weeks have passed since the board first arrived. Two weeks have passed since I have heard from anyone at xterra. It may be a one man show, for all I know, as the only person that I have had any correspondence with signed his email “Josh”. At this point, I have lost all confidence in xterra’s quality control, customer service, and warranty integrity. I cannot I’m good faith recommend this brand. They seem to be suffering the same quality control as the others, without the follow-through. Buyer beware. In my anecdotal experience, one out of two boards has held at the recommended 16psi. I wish I had a better review, as I like the clean look of these boards, and any iSUP at this price point is going to be comparable in build quality.
This is a great inflatable SUP. This is the 2nd sup I’ve bought from Xtera and this one is even better than the last one. Great board for a great price. Solid, durable, stylish, light and easy to inflate. Highly recommended