The XTERRA Boards Traveler's Roller Bag is the perfect bag for journeying with your inflatable SUP. Featuring a front-loading system, the bag opens wide, making packing and unpacking a breeze.
Trekking through back country? The adjustable, padded shoulder straps and waistband provide support in a comfortable way. Integrated internal straps make sure the board stays in place while in transit.
Headed out for a vacation? The backpack strap system can be stowed when not in use. Just stash the shoulder straps and the integrated roller system lets you wheel your bag easily.
In-between seasons? Store your SUP in style in the back of a closet, trunk of a car or on a garage shelf.
Our XTERRA BOARDS traveler's bag is roller bag that also converts to a backpack. So, if you are having to lug your paddle board through the airport or already have a backpack on your back, you can put your SUP in this bag and just roll it along.
- Two-way, no-snag, anti-corrosion CoilZip zipper
- Bonded nylon sailmaking thread stitched throughout the bag.
- Address window
- High-load padded backpack straps for extra comfort and durability
- Waist band strap ensures the bag stays in the optimum position for carrying
- Integrated wheels built into the shell of the bag make travelling airports easy.
- Sherpa Carry System allows you to store the backpack straps to create a sleek roller bag for seamless transportation.