1. 10' long, 6" thick, 30" wide; 26 lbs - These dimensions are ideal for an all-around SUP board that is stable, won't sag, and will let you cruise on the water. With 6" thickness, you will ride balanced and high on the water. (weight capacity: 250 pounds).
2. The most technologically advanced rigid dropstitch & double-sided reinforcement - We use an extremely rigid high-density dropstitch material so your board won't warp. The top, bottom and sides of your board are reinforced with military/industrial-grade material.
3. Deck pad - Built for comfort. SUPing is a workout, and having a better pad is ideal. We've used surfing-quality EVA foam, which provides more comfort and grip.
4. Bungee Deck Rigging & Four D-rings - We provide four industrial strength plastic D-rings that won't break or rust. They are connected with bungee cords to secure gear or your life jacket.
5. Two D-rings - one on the bow/front and one on the rear/stern for tying off to docks.
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge - your board can be pumped up to 14 psi (an optimal amount) using an industry-best, high-pressure, double-action pump with an integrated pressure gauge. Inflation time: 5 minutes
7. Travel Paddle - 3-piece sturdy aluminum. This lightweight paddle is designed for ease of transport. The tear-drop shape enables immediate power in the catch.
8. Three Fins - Removable 6 inch center fin, and two smaller side fins which assist with tracking and shallow water SUPing. Fins are designed to release under impact to reduce damage to the board.
9. Repair kit - Our kit is standard, including glue, patches and a valve wrench.
10. Bonus Item | 10' Long SUP Leash (Reg. $29) - Features a maximum strength urethane cord, precision molded fittings with double swivels, and a soft padded ankle cuff.
EVERYTHING you need to get out and paddle anywhere on the Earth. Remember, you've got a 30-day money-back guarantee. Unpack, inflate, enjoy.
Please allow 3 business days for orders to be processed.