1. 12'6" long, 6" thick, 30" wide
2. Rigid Dropstitch & Double-Sided reinforcement
3. High-pressure double-action pump & integrated pressure gauge
4. Deck pad
6. Repair kit
7. Travel Paddle
8. Six D-rings
9. Bungee cord gear straps
10. Large Center Fin
11. Coiled Leash
12. GoPro Camera Mount
Weight Capacity: 250lbs
Our Red XTERRA BOARDS touring board cuts a different path in the water. At 12'6", this board is ideal for longer, smoother and faster rides. The pointed nose displaces water in a way that creates greater stability at speeds than a rounded, surf-shaped board.
Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee & 1-year warranty from the day you receive it. So, you can test it out on the water to make sure you'll love it, which we're sure you will.
[click the LEARN MORE tab for more detail on each of these items]
1. 12'6" long, 6" thick, 30" wide - Ideal dimensions for an all-around touring SUP that is stable, won't sag, and lets you cruise on the water. At 6" thick, you ride balanced and high on the water. This board weighs a total of 30 pounds, and you can weigh up to 260 pounds.
2. Rigid Dropstitch & Double-Sided reinforcement - Our rigid dropstitch material ensures your board won't warp. The top, bottom and sides are reinforced with military industrial-grade material.
3. High-pressure double-action pump & integrated pressure gauge - your board can be pumped up to 15 psi (an optimal amount) using the industry-best pump. Inflation takes 5 minutes.
4. Deck pad - Think comfort. Yes, SUPing is a workout, and having a little better pad is ideal. We've used surfing-quality EVA foam, which provides more comfort and grip.
5. Backpack - Heavy-duty mesh backpack, great for carrying all your gear. Drain out any sand and water easily.
6. Repair kit - Our kit is standard, including glue, patches and a valve wrench.
7. Paddle - Our paddle is 3-piece sturdy aluminum. It's designed for ease of transport, is light, and is a tear-drop shape for immediate power in the catch.
8. Six D-rings- We provide six industrial strength plastic D-rings that won't break or rust. You'll find one on the bow/front and one on the rear/stern for towing or tying off to docks. Then, there are four with a bungee cord to hold gear or your life jacket.
9. Large Center Fin - Removable center fin, specifically designed so it doesn't snap off; can be removed when the board is inflated.
10. Camera Mount - We've included a camera mount on the bow of your board. (GoPro not included)
EVERYTHING you need to get out and paddle anywhere on the Earth. Remember, you've got a 60-day money-back guarantee. Unpack, inflate, enjoy.
Thanks for making this our #1 touring package of 2017, and the most complete inflatable touring board package on the market.
Please allow 5 business days for orders to be processed.