Our 10' Cloud (Blue) inflatable SUP Package is our lightest paddleboard. Ideal for all rides of all levels, the weight capacity is 200 lbs.
Your 10' Blue SUP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. 10' long, 6" thick, 30" wide Inflatable Board (weighs only 16.5 lbs)
2. Rigid Drop-stitch & Single-Sided reinforcement
3. Comfortable Deck pad and handle
4. Bungee Deck Rigging, with 4 d-rings including bungee cords on the bow to hold gear
5. D rings for tying off board on bow and stern
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge
7. Three-piece travel Paddle
8. Large removable Center Fin
9. Twin Outer Fins
10. Repair Kit
11. Heavy Duty Mesh Backpack
12. Ten foot Coiled Leash
Weight Capacity: 200lbs
The 10' Blue Cloud board is a lighter board because of the single-layer construction on the top and bottom, and double-layer on the side.
Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year warranty from the day you receive it. So, you can test it out on the water to make sure you'll love it, which we're sure you will.
[click the LEARN MORE tab for more detail on each of these items]
1. 10' long, 6" thick, 30" wide; 16.5 lbs - These dimensions are ideal for an all-around SUP board that is stable, won't sag, and will let you cruise on the water. With 6" thickness, you will ride balanced and high on the water. (weight capacity: 200 pounds). Your board itself only weighs 16.5 lbs.
2. The most technologically advanced rigid dropstitch & double-sided reinforcement - We use an extremely rigid high-density dropstitch material so your board won't warp. The top, bottom and sides of your board are reinforced with military/industrial-grade material.
3. Deck pad - Built for comfort. SUPing is a workout, and having a better pad is ideal. We've used surfing-quality EVA foam, which provides more comfort and grip.
4. Bungee Deck Rigging & Four D-rings - We provide four industrial strength plastic D-rings that won't break or rust. They are connected with bungee cords to secure gear or your life jacket.
5. Two D-rings - one on the bow/front and one on the rear/stern for tying off to docks.
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge - your board can be pumped up to 12-14 psi (an optimal amount) using an industry-best, high-pressure, double-action pump with an integrated pressure gauge. Inflation time: 5 minutes
7. Travel Paddle - 3-piece sturdy aluminum. This lightweight paddle is designed for ease of transport. The tear-drop shape enables immediate power in the catch.
8. Three Fins - Removable 6 inch center fin, and two smaller side fins which assist with tracking and shallow water SUPing. Fins are designed to release under impact to reduce damage to the board.
9. Repair kit - Our kit is standard, including glue, patches and a valve wrench.
10. Bonus Item | 10' Long SUP Leash (Reg. $29) - Features a maximum strength urethane cord, precision molded fittings with double swivels, and a soft padded ankle cuff.
EVERYTHING you need to get out and paddle anywhere on the Earth. Remember, you've got a 30-day money-back guarantee. Unpack, inflate, enjoy.
Please allow 5 business days for orders to be processed.
INDUSTRY LEADING PADDLE BOARD DESIGN - Xterra's inflatable paddle boards offer years of adventure and fun on the water. The board's durable design performs in all conditions. It's the perfect board for both beginner and veteran riders and it's balanced, rigid 6" thick base makes it easy to control and maneuver. An adjustable paddle allows riders to change the paddles length to match their height.The board weighs 29 pounds when inflated and supports riders up to 200 pounds.
UNMATCHED MILITARY GRADE DURABILITY & QUALITY - This stand up paddle board gives you the durability of a hard body paddle board with the convenience of an inflatable board. Military grade drop stitch material covers the top, bottom and sides of the SUP. The entire body of the stand up paddle board is double reinforced so that the board won't warp or lose shape over time. This focus on quality creates a board that does not ding or dent. Not even the weight of a car can damage this board.
EASY TO TRANSPORT FOR ENDLESS FUN - Quick inflation and carrying backpack means you can take your Paddle Board anywhere. The easy to use air pump quickly inflates the board in 5 minutes. When deflated the stand up paddle board and additional bundle components fit easily into the backpack. Wherever your adventure takes you enjoy the water on your Xterra Paddle Board.
SUP BUNDLE - Bundle contains board, double-action pump (w/ pressure gauge), adjustable paddle, removable center fin, 10’ coiled leash, D-rings for securing gear, large backpack, repair kit, and GoPro mount. Board Specs (10” x 6” x 30”); only 16.5 lbs.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + INDUSTRY-BEST WARRANTY - Xterra offers a 30-day guarantee that if you are not completely satisfied with your package you can return it to use for a refund. We offer a 1-year warranty against defect in material and workmanship.
We bought our 3, 4, and 5 Xterra SUPs this year. The blue one was the fifth. We bought it because one of the first two boards exploded. We hadn't had it that long. We called. Emailed customer service. Called again. Emailed customer service again. We ended up just ordering this board. We called again. Never has Xterra responded. We do love the boards, though.
Boards arrived on time and order was complete following smooth processing & confirmations. Delivery drivers like to chuck these around a bit so boxes were well-massaged, but all product was well packaged and seems totally fine. Ten year old boy got his 11th bday gift early and celebrated an "unbirthday" on the water.... on cloud nine! He paddled and maneuvered the 10' in mellow wind and chop like a champ -- love the board & paddle. Had to search and read the FAQ/SUPPORT on pump pressure gauge functioning. Was concerned it was busted but we were just being nerds and simply had to RTFM to learn that we simply hadn't reached pressure yet! Oh-shoots, just keep pumpin' brah. //AlwaysGoFullKook
Great board/SUP package. Versatile and easy to set-up use for a beginner.
Sturdy, easy to inflate/deflate, and love the bag to carry it in. I brought the board to Lake Tahoe and it has been so convenient to transport to all the different lakes!
This is our second Xterra board and we love the first. This one seems to not be the same quality or maybe just something wrong with the glue holding the deck to the board. Its delaminated over an inch on the first use