Our 11' Cloud (Red) inflatable SUP Package is our lightest 11' paddleboard. Ideal for all rides of all levels, the weight capacity is 250 lbs and it's wider than most boards the same length.
Your 11' Red SUP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. 11' long, 6" thick, 32" wide Inflatable Board (weighs only 18 lbs)
2. Rigid Drop-stitch & Single-Sided reinforcement
3. Comfortable Deck pad and handle
4. Bungee Deck Rigging, with 4 d-rings including bungee cords on the bow to hold gear
5. D rings for tying off board on bow and stern
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge
7. Three-piece travel Paddle
8. Large removable Center Fin
9. Repair Kit
10. Heavy Duty Mesh Backpack
11. Ten foot Coiled Leash
Weight Capacity: 250lbs
The 11' Red Cloud board is a lighter board because of the single-layer construction on the top and bottom, and double-layer on the side.
The 11' Red Cloud is shipped in an individual box with the following dimensions: 94 cm x 37 cm x 32 cm, and a weight of 32.2 lbs, approximately.
Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year warranty from the day you receive it. So, you can test it out on the water to make sure you'll love it, which we're sure you will.
[click the LEARN MORE tab for more detail on each of these items]
1. 11' long, 6" thick, 32" wide; 18 lbs - These dimensions are ideal for an all-around SUP board that is stable, won't sag, and will let you cruise on the water. With 6" thickness, you will ride balanced and high on the water. (weight capacity: 250 pounds). Your board itself only weighs 18 lbs.
2. The most technologically advanced rigid dropstitch & double-sided reinforcement - We use an extremely rigid high-density dropstitch material so your board won't warp. The top, bottom and sides of your board are reinforced with military/industrial-grade material.
3. Deck pad - Built for comfort. SUPing is a workout, and having a better pad is ideal. We've used surfing-quality EVA foam, which provides more comfort and grip.
4. Bungee Deck Rigging & Four D-rings - We provide four industrial strength plastic D-rings that won't break or rust. They are connected with bungee cords to secure gear or your life jacket.
5. Two D-rings - one on the bow/front and one on the rear/stern for tying off to docks.
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge - your board can be pumped up to 12-14 psi (an optimal amount) using an industry-best, high-pressure, double-action pump with an integrated pressure gauge. Inflation time: 5 minutes
7. Travel Paddle - 3-piece sturdy aluminum. This lightweight paddle is designed for ease of transport. The tear-drop shape enables immediate power in the catch.
8. Center Fin - Removable 6 inch center fin.
9. Repair kit - Our kit is standard, including glue, patches and a valve wrench.
10. 10' Long SUP Leash - Features a maximum strength urethane cord, precision molded fittings with double swivels, and a soft padded ankle cuff.
EVERYTHING you need to get out and paddle anywhere on the Earth. Remember, you've got a 30-day money-back guarantee. Unpack, inflate, enjoy.
Please allow 5 business days for orders to be processed.
Ordered two boards. Received just a few days later. I had what I thought was a leak after just three uses. Turns out it was just a loose valve cover. Customer service contacted me right away with simple instructions on what to do. Highly recommended.
This is our second board from Xterra. This 11’ board has a seam that is coming undone within 3 days of using it. Hope Xterra stands behind their product.
We recently bought this SUP and haven't taken it out on the water yet. We were able to pump it up pretty quickly (about 140 pumps). The board rolls up nicely when deflated and all of the gear fits perfectly in the backpack. We look forward to taking it out on a local lake next month!
For an eighty-five year old who has never paddle boarded and probably never will, I was a bit intimidated by ordering one, but you guys were great . It was SO easy. Thanks for making it so easy. Now I have to wait for the snow to melt. Mary
Wasn’t sure about purchasing without testing first but am happy to report the board tracked true and felt as if I was standing on a hard board. Very happy!