Our 11' Cloud (Blue) inflatable SUP Package is our lightest 11' paddleboard. Ideal for all rides of all levels, the weight capacity is 250 lbs and it's wider than most boards the same length.
Your 11' Blue SUP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. 11' long, 6" thick, 32" wide Inflatable Board (weighs only 18 lbs)
2. Rigid Drop-stitch & Single-Sided reinforcement
3. Comfortable Deck pad and handle
4. Bungee Deck Rigging, with 4 d-rings including bungee cords on the bow to hold gear
5. D rings for tying off board on bow and stern
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge
7. Three-piece travel Paddle
8. Large removable Center Fin
9. Repair Kit
10. Heavy Duty Mesh Backpack
11. Ten foot Coiled Leash
Weight Capacity: 250lbs
The 11' Blue Cloud board is a lighter board because of the single-layer construction on the top and bottom, and double-layer on the side.
The 11' Blue Cloud is shipped in an individual box with the following dimensions: 94 cm x 37 cm x 32 cm, and a weight of 32.2 lbs, approximately.
Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year warranty from the day you receive it. So, you can test it out on the water to make sure you'll love it, which we're sure you will.
[click the LEARN MORE tab for more detail on each of these items]
1. 11' long, 6" thick, 32" wide; 18 lbs - These dimensions are ideal for an all-around SUP board that is stable, won't sag, and will let you cruise on the water. With 6" thickness, you will ride balanced and high on the water. (weight capacity: 250 pounds). Your board itself only weighs 18 lbs.
2. The most technologically advanced rigid dropstitch & double-sided reinforcement - We use an extremely rigid high-density dropstitch material so your board won't warp. The top, bottom and sides of your board are reinforced with military/industrial-grade material.
3. Deck pad - Built for comfort. SUPing is a workout, and having a better pad is ideal. We've used surfing-quality EVA foam, which provides more comfort and grip.
4. Bungee Deck Rigging & Four D-rings - We provide four industrial strength plastic D-rings that won't break or rust. They are connected with bungee cords to secure gear or your life jacket.
5. Two D-rings - one on the bow/front and one on the rear/stern for tying off to docks.
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge - your board can be pumped up to 12-14 psi (an optimal amount) using an industry-best, high-pressure, double-action pump with an integrated pressure gauge. Inflation time: 5 minutes
7. Travel Paddle - 3-piece sturdy aluminum. This lightweight paddle is designed for ease of transport. The tear-drop shape enables immediate power in the catch.
8. Center Fin - Removable 6 inch center fin.
9. Repair kit - Our kit is standard, including glue, patches and a valve wrench.
10. 10' Long SUP Leash - Features a maximum strength urethane cord, precision molded fittings with double swivels, and a soft padded ankle cuff.
EVERYTHING you need to get out and paddle anywhere on the Earth. Remember, you've got a 30-day money-back guarantee. Unpack, inflate, enjoy.
Please allow 5 business days for orders to be processed.
This is my 3rd board, and my other two are still going strong. The first was purchased in 2015, 2nd in 2020, and now the third in 2022. My family has started to join me on the paddleboard, so we needed to expand! This board is pretty stable and we love it as much as the other two! I don't t know that I'd buy a board from another brand when I know I can rely on these to be amazing. I've also had questions over the years, and always get a reply back pretty quickly via email. I highly recommend any Xterra paddleboard!
Many of my friends have these boards and I was hesitant to buy one because I wasn’t sure I was the SUP type. However, I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
I have not had the opportunity to use the board due to the weather conditions at the lake we traveled to, but I am initially impressed with the quality and customer service. It arrived very quickly after ordering it, and was well packaged. I inflated it easily with the hand pump, and it was very sturdy. Deflating it, I was able to package it back into the backpack. I hope to put it to full use soon but am thus far very pleased with the purchase.
I am a new paddle boarding and I really like the feel of this board. I have tried others but this board feels firmer and extremely well made. I look forward to many good years with it.
I used a friend's Xterra board recently and was so shocked how stable it was that I decided to buy my own. I wasn't disappointed. We live on big water and this board is sturdy and super easy to use. We have limited space at our house so I was thrilled to find this inflatable board.